Monday, August 5, 2013

August Fifth, Son in jail

Andy, my dear sweet son, has hit the wall.  In jail, weed in his pocket, no money, no job, wife fed up with trying to take care of him.  In Ohio, far away.  Combative.

What to do?  From here?  Not sure yet, the only information I have is from Frankie, his distraught wife.  We both love him, but that is one of the few things we have in common.  She's of another world, we don't argue, but we aren't much support for each other either. 

If I bail him out, can I get him out here?  Unlikely if he needs to go to court.  I'm worried about him going to prison for being mentally unstable, combative and in possession.  I'm sure that can happen pretty easily.   Andy in jail is a horrible thought.

It's foggy here and I can hear one lone cow moaning somewhere.  Sympathetic bovine.  Life certainly does change fast sometimes.

Not sure what to do yet.

Stay on the side of Love, bat the Fears away if possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment