Tuesday, April 26, 2011

La Push and now

What a lovely weekend, striding up the Coast in the sunshine.  Wild Mama Ocean, makes me dance and sing and celebrate bare feet.  Brought back some rocks and baby driftwood pieces.  More clutter, but so beautiful!  I knew a Reed professor who built a loft in his living room and put his bed up there with a ladder going up, the feet of which were planted in bucketfuls of beach rocks.  I like the idea but if I went to all that work, I'd never move them to sweep.  Practicality rears its ugly head!

And now it's overcast again in the morning
and back to work
and sadness over one dear one's sorrow
joy over the news of another's surgery completion
picking nettles
walking to the low tide
building a fire
running a bath
listening to two dueling frogs close by

end of another beautiful day

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful images, makes me sigh with delight and ease and to think of you enjoying that bath, reading your book and listening to the frogs. Wish I was there with you.

    I wish we could figure out how to notify our followers of a new posting; does anyone know how to do that?

    I'm off to the airport shortly for the flight to London and will hopefully really get started on posting some entries on my blog.

    What profile is best to select to post a comment?

    ReplyDelete